Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky & possible associates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you book a consultation you accept these terms and conditions of use. Please read them carefully.
Acceptance of terms by using our services
By using this site to book a consultation or a coaching, you signify your agreement to all terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced herein (the "terms and conditions of using our services"). If you do not agree to these "terms and conditions“ please do not use our services. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update or revise these "terms and conditions". Please check the "terms and conditions" regulary for changes. Your continued use of our srvices following the posting of any changes to the "terms and conditions " constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The copyright in the homepage on this website and in the screen displaying the web pages, and in the contents included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, icon, images, audio clips, and digital downloads is owned by Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky , and is protected by German Law and international copyright laws. They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, translated, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without the prior written permission of the owner. Except as expressly provided in writing Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky will grant any express or implied right to any person to use any of the materials contained herein, be it patents, copyright works, trade marks or any other subject matter which is protected by intellectual property laws.
Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky is a trade name of Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky. The Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky trade marks, including the companies' logo, shall not be used by any person without the express written permission of Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky. All other trade marks not owned by Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky Limited that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitations of liability
All statements, services, offers, representations, or other information or content expressed or made available by Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky relating to Feng Shui are included for information and convenience of third party users. It is the responsibility of all third party users to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, views, opinions, judgments, services, offers, representations and other content available through this website.
Your use of the information, content and materials in this site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky or it's employees be liable for any loss or damage caused by a third party's reliance on the information obtained through our websites. Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky or its employees will not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise, relating to the use of the information content or materials in the site.
Disclaimer and limitations relating to feng shui and bazi (chinese astrology) advices or coaching services or coaching advice or date selection advice
Feng Shui and astrology and date selection is an ancient branch of knowledge that is more of an art and philosophy than an exact classical science. The information and/or recommendations that are available on this website or in any brochures or reports of Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky and its employees and cooperation partners are given based on the best of our knowledge and experience. We do not warrant and/or make any claims for the absolute effectiveness of applying the recommendations contained therein. This applies to all information contained on this website and all information in consultations and coaching whether given verbally or written. Based on ancient wisdom, feng shui at best plays only 10 – 30 % of the influence in our personal or business lives. The success or setbacks in our personal lives, careers or businesses also depend very much on the decisions we make or the personal actions we take or fail to take in our everyday lives, the influence of external factors (such as changes in economic, business, social and political environment) and most of all, the plans of the universal powers outsiude of our control.
Adoption, application and/or reliance on these information or recommendations are solely the responsibility of the readers and/or the users and/or the clients. Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky and their associates or partners or employees are not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss or damages caused by following the information or recommendations contained therein. By having used and viewed this website the user and clients agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Application and enforcement of terms and conditions
If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
Certain links in the www.feng-shui-ms.com or www.fengshui-ms.com website lead to resources maintained by third parties over whom Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky has no control. Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of, or any other aspect relating to, those resources.
Modification and severability
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
By subscribing to the use of our services, you agree that the laws of the Fedral Rupublic of Germany without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms and conditions of use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky.
Feng Shui consultation services – on location visits at your house, apartment, flat, land or business premises
1 The client must pay a deposit to confirm the appointment. Until receipt of the deposit all appointments are provisional. Failure to pay the deposit will cancel the appointment.
2. Upon receipt of such payment, you will receive a confirmation via Email. The confirmation Email will set out the date and time of the consultation and the balance due date by which date the fee specified must be paid to us.
3. The balance is due when the consultant has arrived at the premises and before work or analysis has commenced. Once the remainder has been paid, the consultant will start work.
4. The contract shall be between the client and Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky for the services set out in the confirmation postal mail or email, for the fee detailed therein and will be effective from the date of confirmation of booking.
5. Fees are based upon average house or flat sizes. If the premises are larger than average house or flat sizes or require additional work time or research time due to complexity, then fees may be varied. You - the client - will be informed before work commences onsite.
6. If the premises are larger than agreed by the consultant or agents of Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky, we reserve the right to advise the client of the extra charges. If the client does not agree to pay the extra charges, the deposit will be forfeited for travel time to the client's premises.
7. Astrological advice is not included in a Feng Shui consultation unless it has been additionally paid for. Astrological data is taken for Feng Shui purposes and it is up to the discretion of the consultant how the data is used.
8. Date selection services are not included in the fees of Feng Shui consultations nor astrology readings nor coaching services. Should clients wish to have extra work done for date selection, additional fees will need to be paid in advance for the work to be carried out. Fees are subject to change without notice and fees are dependant on the complexity of the situation.
9. Written reports are not included in Feng Shui consultations. Written reports whether prepared onsite or offsite will need to be additionally paid for. Written reports may be given as an inclusion to the consultation at the discretion of the consultant or agents.
10. Telephone, text or email follow ups to answer any questions after the consultation is only included within four (4) weeks of the consultation date.
11. Telephone follow-ups will be up to 30 minutes total within the four (4) weeks. Extra follow up time may be purchased. Text or email follow-ups must be reasonable. The consultant reserves the right not to answer frivolous texts or emails.
12. The consultant will not be liable for losses financial or otherwise due to late arrival at the client's house. Please block off more than the required time for your appointment. There may be traffic jams, train delays, etc.
Feng Shui consultation and coaching services - online
1. Online consultations and coaching are paid in full prior to the consultation service starting.
2. Once the client has agreed to an online consultation and paid the required fee, you will receive a confirmation via email. This process constitutes an offer by you to purchase the service offered on this website.
Feng Shui consultation services on location – changes to appointment dates, cancellations and refunds
1. Feng Shui Consultation services may be cancelled as soon as reasonably practicable but not less than 72 hours (3 days) of any consultation service appointments within Hamburg and a vicinity of 50 km around Hamburg. For consultations outside of Hamburg, you can cancel as soon as reasonably practical but not less than 7 days of any consultation service. If travel arrangements have already been paid like train fares, flights, hotels rooms, you - the client - will be responsible for paying for the travel arrangements and you - the client - will need to pay for the travel arrangements again with a new deposit to cover it. If you - the client - wishes to cancel after travel arrangements have been made, you the client will forfeit the travel arrangement fares and the minimum deposit of €180,00.
2. Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky consultants will carry out consultancy work prior to visiting you and the minimum deposit of € 180,00 covers the cost of this work. Therefore, once work has commenced, the deposit of € 180,00 or more is non-refundable.
3. Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky, its Feng Shui consultants, astrologists, employees and agents have the right to change or cancel appointments without prior notice. We will not be liable for any losses incurred, financially or otherwise as a result direct or indirectly from our postponement or cancellation of products and or services.
4. Online consultations cannot be cancelled once we have begun work on the service and you will be notified via email when this will happen.
Notice and disclaimer
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the territory of Germany. Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use - or available - in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional advice nor is it intended to be for diagnosis or treatment or medical healing in the scientific sense. Material appearing on this website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky and this website will provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. It is the responsibility of such persons to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. To the full extent permissible by law, Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky or any of its employees or agents. This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with German law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you require any further information you may either e-mail your enquiry to the webmaster or write to:
Feng Shui Master Mark Sakautzky
Brauner Hirsch 16 c
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the German data protection laws currently enforced). We collect information about you for two reasons:
1. to process your order and
2. to provide you with the best possible service. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future. The type of information we will collect about you includes:
-- your name
-- phone number
-- email address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by sending an emal to us. If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us.
For further information please visit:
Sign up to receive the free newsletter with feng shui tips and infos about 4x a year. We believe in essential information and will avoid flooding your inbox. No need to waste chi!